Calling all book-lovers! Love Ireland? Even better!
I’m looking for enthusiastic readers to help get the word out about the release of my debut novel, A Dance in Donegal.
Here are the deets about the book itself:
A Dance in Donegal is a Christian historical romance novel set in Ireland in 1921. It releases from Revell Publishers on February 2, 2021.
What the book is about:
All of her life, Irish-American Moira Doherty has relished her Irish mother’s descriptions of her homeland. When her mother dies unexpectedly in the summer of 1920, Moira accepts the challenge to fulfill her mother’s wish that she become the teacher in Ballymann, the homeland village in Donegal, Ireland.
After an arduous voyage, Moira arrives to a new home and a new job in an ancient country. Though a few locals offer a warm welcome, others are distanced by superstition and suspicion. Rumors about Moira’s mother are unspoken in her presence, but threaten to derail everything she’s journeyed to Ballymann to do. Moira must rely on the kindness of a handful of friends—and the strength of an unsettlingly handsome thatcher who keeps popping up unannounced. While Moira learns to trust Sean and his intentions, she struggles to navigate a life she’d never dreamed of . . . but perhaps was meant to live.
I am so very humbled and excited about the release of this book! And I need your help! If you’re interested in applying for the launch team, keep reading for what would be expected of you, what you can expect, and the link to apply!
What would be expected of you if you’re accepted?
- Follow Jennifer Deibel on at least 2 social media accounts
- Read the book and leave an honest review on at least 2 major retail websites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, ChristianBook, etc.)
- In addition to the two items above, you agree to doing at least SIX of the following action items between January and February 15:
- Add A Dance in Donegal to your GoodReads.com to-read list
- Review on GoodReads.com
- Feature A Dance in Donegal on your blog/website/podcast (this could be a review, an author interview, character interview, etc.)
- Post a photo of A Dance in Donegal on social media (in a bookstore, of you reading it, at a coffee shop, with your dog/kids, etc.)
- Ask your local public library to order A Dance in Donegal
- Buy a copy of the book for a friend
- Share various memes on social media (memes you make, or share the memes/share squares I will provide)
- Suggest it as a pick for your book club
What can you expect if accepted?
Launch team members will receive a free copy of the book, and the opportunity to join a private Facebook group with exclusive giveaways.
Spots on the team are limited, and this application will only be open for 1 week! So, if you are interested, click the link below to fill out the application!